Colony has always, and will continue to, operate with the best interests of our staff and patrons in mind, while adhering to the highest levels of food safety standards. While the province of BC moves forward with their Phase 2 openings, we will also be implementing the following guidelines set forth by WorkSafe BC.
- All employees will undergo health checks and follow strict, enhanced hygiene protocols
- All staff will properly use face masks
- COVID-19 specific training will be provided for all staff in:
- enhanced cleaning, sanitization and disinfecting
- personal hygiene
- social distancing
- All surfaces, and high touch areas, will be sanitized every 30 mins throughout all Colony locations
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout all Colony locations
- Staff will encourage cashless transactions
- Location capacities will be reduced to enforce two meters of physical distancing between groups
- Group sizes will be limited to 6 people
- Colony will provide single use menus for each guest, or menus can be accessed on guests’ phones at colonybars.com
For a more comprehensive look at our preparations, you can look at our safety plan HERE.